Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Misty Anderson Heartbreaker

Misty continues to break hearts worldwide these days. In one of her chat sessions the other day, she acknowledged that her membership numbers are up to over 4,500 - that's more than four thousand people who are hanging on her every word, photoset, and video.

She is really enjoying life. She continues to do shoots with other high-profile models in locales all over the country. She works when she wants to and keeps her life fairly low key. She is also still working out regularly, fitness activities have always been so important to her physical and mental health.

I cannot seem to ever get enough of her. I ran across http://www.mistyanderson.info/ the other day and clicked until I had exhausted every option! I think I have filled my hard drive up with every media file Misty Anderson has ever released. I think I could qualify as a court-appointed expert!

No comments: